Customer Success Manager
Milyli needs a Customer Success Manager!
At Milyli we strive to provide our customers with the highest level success through proactive assistance focused on identifying goals and building plans to achieve them. We believe that giving our team a fun, casual work environment will result in the best performance. If you are committed to helping users achieve consistent levels of success with a robust and exciting suite of products, we want to speak with you.
Tell me about the job.
Customer success management is a relatively new concept in the software industry. Because it is new, customer success management is sometimes mistakenly assumed to be a buzz-wordy name for traditional customer support. While success and support are related, there are important differences:
- Customer support is reactive to customer’s immediate needs, and generally engages when customers are experiencing a problem.
- Customer success management is proactive and continually engages customers to ensure customers have an ongoing successful experience.
To learn more about customer success management you can find an excellent introduction here.
Milyli is looking for a proactive, organized and optimistic individual to join our Customer Success team. This individual will assist our customers to identify organizational goals and work to build plans that achieve them using Milyli’s product suite. Customer success managers at Milyli use these plans to grow product adoption through successful interactions with each client. Success managers are responsible for working to understand client health, identifying risks, and engaging other departments to mitigate those risks collaboratively.
Each member of the team is responsible for working with a subset of Milyli accounts and will perform a variety of activities with each. These include regular check-ins throughout the year, building robust implementation plans, and performing regular training. Success managers will continually collaborate with the Milyli Product and Sales teams to provide cross-functional information that results in better products, stronger best-practices, and successful customers.
What kind of people are you looking for? Someone with…
- A bachelor’s degree
- Previous experience in customer success management or customer support
- Ability to quickly respond to training that results in:
- A strong understanding of eDiscovery and the Legal Services industry
- A complete comprehension of Relativity and how our customers utilize it
- Meticulous time management
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to think quickly and abstractly when providing solutions
- Ability to deconstruct complex customer challenges into smaller solvable parts
- Ability to work cross-functionally and understand how each role assists in customer success
- Willingness to demonstrate unwavering patience and understanding when assisting customers with challenges
- Pride in the job and the final product delivered
What will my days be like?
- Plan regular check-ins with client accounts
- Develop and tweak unique success plans for each account aimed at aligning the client’s and Milyli’s goals
- Regularly evaluate client health scores and use this information to drive cross departmental collaboration that focuses on building on the client success story
- Keep and maintain records of client interactions including implementation plans, training notes and ongoing client check-ins
- Identify and help facilitate opportunities for increased revenue
- Encourage and assist client accounts with ongoing training including ongoing education and new employee training
- This is a full-time, salaried position with performance based bonuses
- There may be some travel required for this position.
- You must be able to legally work in the U.S.
- While we consider candidates from around the world, we cannot provide relocation assistance.
What is “Make It Like You Like It”?
That’s what Milyli stands for and that’s what we can offer you – the chance to make your workday like you like it. We are smart, passionate people who want to work with other smart, passionate people, so we provide you with the tools, support, and flexibility you need to succeed, as well as plenty of opportunities to relax and unwind.
How do you make your employees happy? We’re glad you asked!
- Competitive salary, including profit-sharing and semi-annual merit-based raises. We also provide medical, dental and vision insurance. You’ll get excellent coverage with some of the best providers in the state.
- Casual dress and flexible hours. Come in a hoodie and jeans if you want. We have earlybirds in at 7am and the sleepyheads in by 10am. As long as you’re here for a full work day, we won’t ask you to punch a clock.
- Innovative work environment. We provide powerful workstations for all employees to encourage creative thinking and collaboration.
- Did we mention we have a cook? And free food? Every day, our creative cook whips us up lunch so we can all sit down and have a meal together. We also have a stocked kitchen full of snacks, breakfast food and drinks…coffee anyone?
- Bike? Train? Easy transportation options. We’re close to both the Morgan St and the Grand Ave Blue Line stops and your commuting costs are deducted from your paycheck, tax-free.
How do I apply?
Send us a cover letter that tells us why you think you’d be great for the role. Highlight how your past experience ties into the current position requirements. Cover letters should give us a taste of your personality; we really want to get to know you starting with the application process. Don’t be shy, tell us about yourself! What do you love doing and why you want to do it at Milyli?
*You’re thinking “I don’t really need a cover letter, do I?” Actually, each application is read by a member of our team and if it has a cover letter (it can be in the form of an email- we know, it’s 2017), the process will move much quicker. We highly recommend it!
Since a team member reads every application, this process does take a bit of time but we will always get back to you. While you’re waiting, check out our website to take a peek inside our office and see some of the Familyli.
Thank you for your interest in Milyli!
Oh wait, there’s more…
- We know everyone needs a break. We’ll give you 15 paid days off, not including the 10+ paid holidays and unlimited sick time.
- Ever think “My pal John would be perfect for this role.”? Tell us about him! For bringing us great talent, we’ll give you a big check, what’s there to lose?
- Stuff happens, so we provide disability insurance and life insurance to ensure you and your loved ones are looked after.
- We like hanging out with each other. We provide regular happy hours and quarterly events and outings to make sure there’s plenty of bonding time.
- We provide support for employee initiatives. Thinking of getting a new certification? Taking a class to improve your skills? We encourage this and will cover the costs.