Human Resources Specialist
We’re looking for an outstanding individual to join our team. As a Human Resource Specialist, your main focus will be managing the recruiting process. Additionally, you will help with general HR tasks such as on-boarding and time tracking. Our ideal candidate should have great communication skills, strong organizational skills, desire to grow professionally, have a good work ethic, take initiative, and be personable. Being the first point of contact with job candidates, professionalism is a must.
We believe that giving the best people the best tools to work with in a fun, casual work environment will result in the best work. If you are committed to working at the highest level in order to provide the best customer experience, we want to speak with you.
Qualifications we’d like you to have:
None are required, but the more you have the better.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience in recruiting
- Experience managing employee benefits
- Hard working, reliable, and self-motivated
- Excellent communication skills, including being comfortable receiving client phone calls
- Awesome organizational skills
- The desire to work with great people in a fun environment
- The desire to grow professionally and personally
- Basic knowledge of Google Docs and Drive
- Basic Microsoft Office skills (Word and Excel)
What your days will be like:
- Advertising open positions
- Actively searching for and connecting with qualified candidates
- Organizing and attending career fairs
- Receiving, screening, and organizing incoming resumes
- Conducting first round interviews
- Scheduling second and third round interviews
- Preparing meeting rooms and greeting interviewees
- Assisting with employee on-boarding
- Administering employee benefits
- Coordinating with manager on employee education initiatives
- Ensuring employee performance review process is being executed
- Organizing team outings and activities
- Maintaining files and documents
- Assist Executive team as directed/needed
- Answering phones, welcoming clients into the office, handling deliveries, and mail
- Assist with arranging employee and job candidate travel
- This is a full-time position.
- We offer a variety of competitive benefits.
- There is minimal travel required for this position.
- You must be able to legally work in the U.S.
- While we consider candidates from around the world, we cannot provide relocation assistance.
Make It Like You Like It
That’s what Milyli stands for and that’s what we can offer you – the chance to make your workday like you like it. We are smart, passionate people who want to work with other smart, passionate people, so we provide you with the tools, support, and flexibility you need to succeed, as well as plenty of opportunities to relax and unwind.
Learn more about what it’s like to work with us at milyli.com/join-the-team.
How to apply
Send your résumé and a brief description of why you’re right for the job to firstname.lastname@example.org.