Senior Marketing Manager
Milyli Needs an experienced leader to be our Senior Marketing Manager.
At Milyli we strive to provide our clients with the highest level of service and support by working to understand the challenges they face and solve them. We believe that giving our team a fun, casual work environment will result in the best performance. If you are committed to providing the best customer experience possible, we want to speak with you.
Tell me about the job.
Milyli is hiring a self-driven professional that will be responsible for developing campaigns, content, and collateral to support sales efforts and ultimately increase awareness of Milyli and its products. This role will report directly to the CEO and be a member of the Management team attending weekly tactical and quarterly strategic planning meetings. The Senior Marketing Manager will be responsible for aligning marketing activities with business goals, as well as making sure the content and communications meet the quality and consistency standards at Milyli. This individual will strategize marketing activities using data analysis and market research. Milyli’s marketing department is a small team in need of a coach. You will work closely with the Art Director to lead a small but focused Marketing team.
What kind of people are you looking for? Someone with…
- 6+ years of marketing experience; experience working within the legal or eDiscovery industry a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in order to effectively communicate with our clients and across internal teams
- An ability to create high-quality marketing content that resonates with our target industries through strong content creation and editing skills
- Strong organizational skills to ensure clear setting of goals and meeting expectations
- Collaborative skills to work closely with the Art Director (past experience working alongside designers preferred)
- Strong decision-making and leadership skills that help drive the marketing team’s success
- Robust knowledge and understanding of marketing principles and trends
- Interest for new marketing ideas, tools, and resources that can be incorporated into the marketing team strategy
- Strong understanding of target industry trends, pain points, and potential buyers
- A Bachelor’s Degree
- This is a full-time salaried position
- There is minimal travel required for this position
- You must be able to legally work in the U.S.
- While we consider candidates from around the world, we do not currently provide relocation assistance
What will my days be like?
- Developing metrics-driven marketing strategies that contribute to revenue, including reporting to the Management team on how marketing was able to contribute to revenue on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Maintaining a regularly-updated marketing plan and content calendar for both the month and year, made public to sales and product development teams
- Collaborating with the CEO and Art Director through weekly and monthly planning meetings to review current metrics and strategize on future goals and initiatives
- Keeping a finger on the pulse of ediscovery industry news and working with sales to develop product positioning statements and updating regularly with new releases
- Regular output of marketing content, including biweekly blog posts and emails, social media activity and working to ensure benchmarks for engagement are being met
- Development of organic search, paid search, and advertising strategies to create quality leads
- Maintaining the CRM including contacts in all marketing lists and eblast interaction metrics and analytics
What is “Make It Like You Like It”?
That’s what Milyli stands for and that’s what we can offer you – the chance to make your workday like you like it. We are smart, passionate people who want to work with other smart, passionate people, so we provide you with the tools, support, and flexibility you need to succeed, as well as plenty of opportunities to relax and unwind.
How do you make your employees happy? We’re glad you asked!
- Competitive salary, including profit-sharing and semi-annual merit-based raises. We also provide medical, dental and vision insurance. You’ll get excellent coverage with some of the best providers in the state.
- Casual dress and flexible hours. Come in a hoodie and jeans if you want. We have earlybirds in at 7am and the sleepyheads in by 10am. As long as you’re here for a full work day, we won’t ask you to punch a clock.
- Innovative work environment. We provide powerful workstations for all employees to encourage creative thinking and collaboration.
- Did we mention we have a cook? And free food? Every day, our creative cook whips us up lunch so we can all sit down and have a meal together. We also have a stocked kitchen full of snacks, breakfast food and drinks…coffee anyone?
- Bike? Train? Easy transportation options. We’re close to both the Morgan St and the Grand Ave Blue Line stops and your commuting costs are deducted from your paycheck, tax-free.
How do I apply?
Send us a cover letter that tells us why you think you’d be great for the role. Highlight how your past experience ties into the current position requirements. Cover letters should give us a taste of your personality; we really want to get to know you starting at the beginning of the application process. Don’t be shy, tell us about yourself! What do you love doing and why you want to do it at Milyli?
You’re thinking “I don’t really need a cover letter, do I?” Actually, each application that includes a cover letter will be read first, which helps move the process along quicker! Since we meticulously read every application, this process does take a bit of time but we will always get back to you. While you’re waiting, check out the rest of our website.
Thank you for your interest in Milyli!
Oh wait, there’s more…
- We know everyone needs a break. We’ll give you 15 paid days off, not including the 10+ paid holidays and unlimited sick time.
- Ever think “My pal John would be perfect for this role.”? Tell us about him! For bringing us great talent, we’ll give you a big check, what’s there to lose?
- Stuff happens, so we provide disability insurance and life insurance to ensure you and your loved ones are looked after.
- We like hanging out with each other. We provide regular happy hours and quarterly events and outings to make sure there’s plenty of bonding time.
- We provide support for employee initiatives. Thinking of getting a new certification? Taking a class to improve your skills? We encourage this and will cover the costs.