Technical Project Manager
Milyli is looking for a Technical Project Manager to add to our growing team!
At Milyli we strive to provide our clients with the highest level of service and support by working to understand the challenges they face and help solve them. We believe that giving our team a fun, casual work environment will result in the best performance. If you are committed to provide the best customer experience possible, we want to speak with you.
Tell me about the job
Milyli is looking for a talented individual to fill a role managing software consulting projects. The Technical Project Manager bridges the gap between the client and the rest of our technology team by understanding both the business challenges and system requirements, as well as the technology to put a solution in place for our clients. You must take ownership of projects and client relationships from proposal through delivery and make sure the client and Milyli both have a happy and successful engagement. The right candidate is the captain of their team, exhibiting leadership qualities and bringing a sense of focus to everyone involved.
What kind of people are you looking for? Someone with…
- A bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of sales and account management experience, preferably with technology services selling B2B solutions
- Experience in the eDiscovery and/or Legal Services industry
- An outgoing personality with the ability to build strong interdepartmental relationships
- A proven track record of success and consistent quota attainment
- Strong communication, writing and presentation skills
- Driven and self-motivated with the ability to work without direct supervision
- Organizational and time management skills with attention to detail
- Client-focused mindset and the ability to understand expectations
- This is a full-time position, salaried position
- There is minimal travel required for this position
- You must be able to legally work in the U.S.
- While we consider candidates from around the world, we do not currently provide relocation assistance
What will my days be like?
- Maintaining relationships with existing accounts uncovering new project opportunities
- Continuously update CRM and keep track of all custom project activities
- Accurately forecast and track new sales activity on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis
- Develop and negotiate proposals and contracts for all new projects
- Facilitate effective collaboration between client and internal team of technical project managers and engineers
- Actively share account information between product and services teams to identify leads and opportunities for each to pursue
- Provide Marketing with feedback, ideas and content they can tailor to drive the growth of custom project leads and opportunities
What is “Make It Like You Like It”?
That’s what Milyli stands for and that’s what we can offer you – the chance to make your workday like you like it. We are smart, passionate people who want to work with other smart, passionate people, so we provide you with the tools, support, and flexibility you need to succeed, as well as plenty of opportunities to relax and unwind.
How do you make your employees happy? We’re glad you asked!
- Competitive salary, including profit-sharing and semi-annual merit-based raises. We also provide medical, dental and vision insurance. You’ll get excellent coverage with some of the best providers in the state.
- Casual dress and flexible hours. Come in a hoodie and jeans if you want. We have earlybirds in at 7am and the sleepyheads in by 10am. As long as you’re here for a full work day, we won’t ask you to punch a clock.
- Innovative work environment. We provide powerful workstations for all employees to encourage creative thinking and collaboration.
- Did we mention we have a cook? And free food? Every day, our creative cook whips us up lunch so we can all sit down and have a meal together. We also have a stocked kitchen full of snacks, breakfast food and drinks…coffee anyone?
- Bike? Train? Easy transportation options. We’re close to both the Morgan St and the Grand Ave Blue Line stops and your commuting costs are deducted from your paycheck, tax-free.
How do I apply?
Send us a cover letter that tells us why you think you’d be great for the role. Highlight how your past experience ties into the current position requirements. Cover letters should give us a taste of your personality; we really want to get to know you starting with the application process. Don’t be shy, tell us about yourself! What do you love doing and why you want to do it at Milyli? Include your resume as well and send both documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.
*You’re thinking “I don’t really need a cover letter, do I?” Actually, each application is read by a member of our team and if it has a cover letter (it can be in the form of an email- we know, it’s 2017), the process will move much quicker. We highly recommend it!
Since a team member reads every application, this process does take a bit of time but we will always get back to you. While you’re waiting, check out our website to take a peek inside our office and see some of the Familyli.
Thank you for your interest in Milyli!
Oh wait, there’s more…
- We know everyone needs a break. We’ll give you 15 paid days off, not including the 9 paid holidays and sick time as needed.
- Ever think “My pal John would be perfect for this role.”? Tell us about him! For bringing us great talent, we’ll give you a big check, what’s there to lose?
- Stuff happens, so we provide disability insurance and life insurance to ensure you and your loved ones are looked after.
- We like hanging out with each other. We provide regular happy hours and quarterly events and outings to make sure there’s plenty of bonding time.
- We provide support for employee initiatives. Thinking of getting a new certification? Taking a class to improve your skills? We encourage this and will cover the costs.