Milyli is looking for a Marketing Intern to assist our Marketing Specialists with campaign initiatives and provide departmental support for a growing tech company in the West Loop. You’ll have the opportunity for substantial, hands-on work aiding our two-person Marketing team in the planning and execution of new and existing campaigns that will grow our core business.
We believe that giving the best people the best tools to work with in a fun, casual work environment will result in the best work. If you are committed to working at the highest level in order to provide the best customer experience, we want to speak with you.
Qualifications we’d like you to have:
- Applicants must be enrolled in a Bachelor’s program for Marketing, Advertising, Business, Communications, and/or related fields
- Familiarity with social media tools, specifically Twitter and LinkedIn
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills for juggling multiple tasks and campaigns
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite – specifically InDesign – preferred, not required
- Some knowledge of HTML preferred, not required
What your days will be like:
- Assisting with content creation and copywriting
- Developing blog content
- Monitoring Google Analytics
- Managing social media accounts
- Creating and designing e-mail marketing blasts
- Maintaining CRM and growing marketing lists
- Conducting market research and competitive intel
- Milyli (Muh-LIL-ee) is a legal technology company building innovative software to make attorney data review faster, smarter, and more effective
- We’re looking for a summer Marketing Intern to join our Marketing department June – August 2016
- Up to 40 hours per week
- $10-15/hour based on experience
Make It Like You Like It
That’s what Milyli stands for and that’s what we can offer you – the chance to make your workday like you like it. We are smart, passionate people who want to work with other smart, passionate people, so we provide you with the tools, support, and flexibility you need to succeed, as well as plenty of opportunities to relax and unwind.
Learn more about what it’s like to work with us at milyli.com/join-the-team.
How to apply
Send your résumé and a brief description of why you’re right for the job to email@example.com.