Why spend time managing simple requests when you can empower clients instead?
Delegate is a Relativity tool that allows hosting providers to delegate simple workspace management tasks to designated groups on clients’ teams. Delegate empowers clients to manage their own users, groups, matters, and workspaces so that service providers can focus on providing the best client experience.
Let clients serve themselves at work or on-the-go
Empower your clients to manage their own users, groups, matters, and workspaces with minimal training. Delegate’s intuitive interface and mobile access enable clients to easily serve themselves when and where they need to.
Free up teams to better serve clients
Enrich your service offering and provide a better client experience – without giving your lit support and project management teams more work. In fact, Delegate lets you significantly reduce their workload by eliminating time spent on simple workspace management tasks clients can handle themselves, like resetting passwords.
Convenience without sacrificing security
Trusting clients to manage themselves is enough to keep any Relativity admin up at night, but not when you use Delegate. Protect clients’ Relativity environments by restricting the templates and resource pools they have access to, and maintain full security and auditing of actions they take with Delegate.
- Mobile-friendly access allows Client Admins to work on-the-go
- Integrates directly with Relativity for a seamless user experience
- Supports Relativity 9.4’s authentication changes
- Provides comprehensive, Delegate-specific audit logs across all clients
- Streamlined process makes it faster and easier to manage cases in Relativity – for both service providers and clients
Client Admin Features
- Create, edit, and manage users, groups, workspaces, and matters for cases within a new Delegate Client Administration tab
- Access Delegate audit logs for users specific to client
The Milyli team has been involved with the Relativity Developer Partner program since its inception, not to mention the work we’ve done both with and at kCura (see: Relativity Bridge,…